Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2022/23 academic year.
Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international students starting a full-time taught course in 2022–23. A half-fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
The Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
We are now accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in January 2023. The closing date for applications is 01 November 2022.
Transform Together scholarships Summary
- Deadline: 31 Oct/1 Nov 2022 (annual)
- Host Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University in the UK
- Field(s) of study: All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses are offered at the University.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Target group: International and European Union (non-UK) students
A half-fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
To be eligible to apply for Transform Together scholarships, you must:
• be an international fee-paying student
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
• be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company, or an employer
• be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
Read the full eligibility criteria for Transform Together scholarships at the official website.
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have applied for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year.
If you have not yet applied for a course, please find a course and apply. When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number, you must apply for a scholarship online before 31 May 2022 for September 2022 entry or 1 November 2022 for January 2023 entry.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
How do I apply?
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for January 2023, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number from us, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 01 November 2022.
Official Scholarship Website: www.shu.ac.uk/transformtogether