Applications have been invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Muhammad Bin Zayed University Scholarships for Postgraduate Students to study in United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The Muhammad Bin Zayed University offers interested and qualified international students fully-funded scholarships to pursue postgraduate degrees of their choice in the university.
Successful applicants also get other benefits such as on-campus accommodation, health insurance, UAE visa sponsorship and airfare ticket.
About Muhammad Bin Zayed University
Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence is a graduate-level, research-based academic institution located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The current president, Professor Eric Xing, joined in January 2021. Sir J. Michael Brady served as the founding, interim president.
The establishment of MBZUAI is part of the United Arab Emirates strategy for Artificial Intelligence 2031, for which came the appointment of the world’s first Minister of State for Artificial Intelligence.
As of June 2022, MBZUAI ranks 127th globally among institutions that conduct research in computer science according to CSRankings. In artificial intelligence, computer vision, machine learning, and natural language processing specifically the university ranks 30th globally.
Muhammad Bin Zayed University Scholarships Summary
- Host Country: UAE
- Category: Masters | Ph.D. Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Application Opens: September 1, 2022
- Deadline: April 30, 2023
Muhammad Bin Zayed University offers students a choice of graduate programs in a modern and innovative university setting, located in the thriving capital of the UAE. Combining a contemporary education system and robust curriculum with the rich culture and heritage of Abu Dhabi, MBZUAI offers an experience like no other.
All students admitted on a full-time basis are granted the privilege to complete their studies with a full scholarship. However, to maintain the scholarships, stipends, and other benefits, students are expected to maintain high academic standing, comply with the university code of conduct, and fulfill certain requirements during their study tenure.
To be considered for the Muhammad Bin Zayed University Scholarships, you must:
- Be a domestic or international student
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics, physics and other relevant science and engineering majors, from a university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MoE).
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent.
- Provide your completed degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application
- Show proof of English language ability
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Muhammad Bin Zayed University Scholarships includes:
- 100% free tuition fee
- Highly competitive monthly stipend
- On-campus student accommodation
- 30 calendar days of annual vacation
- Health insurance, UAE visa sponsorship, and a yearly ticket to the home country for non-UAE nationals
To apply for Muhammad Bin Zayed University Scholarships, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Online application form
- CV (with academic background, work experience, research publications, and programming/coding skills)
- Valid passport copy
- Statement of Purpose
- GRE (Optional)
- TOEFL/IELTS (English Proficiency Certificate)
- Valid Pakistan national identity card copy (only for Pakistan nationals)
Method of Application
Applications for Muhammad Bin Zayed University Scholarships are accepted via only the online medium from qualified candidates.
Throughout the admission cycle, the Admission Committee will review applications, conduct interviews (as required) and make admission decisions.